Thursday, January 14, 2010

to be or not to be

entranced.


It's funny the little distractions that pop up when you get a mission call.  All those things that made you want to leave on the mission so badly suddenly seem amazing.  Not like I've experienced that.... uh nope, not me... STOP LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!!


My friend and I have exchanged mission addresses so we can write to each other.  I've known this boy since I was 13 or 14, so we're pretty good chums.  It's pretty nice, actually.  All of my friends are coming home from their missions and I'm just leaving!!  But this boy and I will be out the same time, so I'm excited to have a friend out having similar experiences while I am.  I'm very excited.

And sleepy.

And sneezy.

And goofy.

And... I can't think of any other dwarves.

Huh.

Kay.

Night.

No comments: