Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Avant je finis...

We had to make a "Bucket List" for my Family Recreation class. I keep misplacing the list, so I've decided to post it on here. Don't laugh, okay? And these are in no particular order... it's just as I thought of them, I wrote them down.

1. Go sky diving
2. Fall in love and stay in love
3. Get married
4. Sing in front of a large audience
5. Learn to Hula dance
6. Sleep in a castle
7. Get kissed in the rain
8. Have children-- adopting can fulfil this one
9. Go on a trail ride that is longer than three days
10. Go to the Azores
11. Write a Poem in French
12. Compose a song
13. Go to every temple in California
14. Use my French in a francophone country
15. Make creme-brule
16. Read all of Madeline L'Engle's books
17. Publish a book
18. Scuba dive
19. Serve a mission-- before or after I get married
20. Go to the Sacred Grove
21. Go to the Holy Land
22. Swim in the Mediterranian Sea
23. Learn to play the guitar
24. Read the entire Book of Mormon in French
25. Crochet a blanket
26. Sew a patchwork quilt
27. Go to my sisters' weddings
28. Go to India
29. Own a Sari
30. Go on a cruise
31. Build a snowcave
32. Have a garden
33. Have an orange tree
34. Go snowshoeing
35. Dance in the rain/ snow
36. Swim with my clothes on
37. Go to the Louvre
38. Ride an elephant
39. Go dog sledding
40. See Monet's gardens
41. Learn a Native American dance
42. Own a handgun
43. Memorize EVERY scripture mastery
44. Go to Scotland
45. Throw a pot
46. Learn to skateboard
47. Own a kilt
48. Have Haggis
49. Sew Easter Dresses for my daughters
50. Have real cajun crawfish.
51. Own an opal ring
52. Go to Abbey Lane

That's all so far.

No comments: