Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome Welcome Monday Morning!

I dreamt that I hit the snooze button at my usual time: 6:30 a.m. Apparently, my dream was so vivid that I woke myself out of a dream because I knew I'd been sleeping for a while-- far longer than 10 minutes. I panicked immediately and looked at my clock (I'm awake at this point) and it said 3:10. But the hall light was on! Someone had to be awake, so it couldn't be 3:10. My next thought was that the electricity went out and my clock started over at midnight. So I whipped out my cell phone and looked at the time-- blast! I had a text message so I couldn't check it! I got rid of the text and my phone said "3:11 a.m." Holy. Cow. I was SOOOOO convinced that it was 7:00 or later!!! I closed my phone and tried to sleep for the next thirty minutes, but I'd been so good at convincing myself that it was around 7, my body had a hard time falling back asleep.

Weird.

Anyway!

Life's been GOOD lately! Here's what I've been up to:

Made a boot and two water fountains in my ceramics and sculpture classes. Soooo fun! After they're glazed, I'll take pictures and put em up here.

Bought two tomatoe plants: one cherry and one beefsteak. I have yet to name them, but they are thirsty buggers!

Registered for classes for my LAST SEMESTER last night!! HOLY COW!!!! AND YAY!! Tori and I are going to take a New Testament class together next semester. I've been working out Tori's schedule, and I'm a little jealous that she gets to take an Ag class.

Went to a William Joseph concert last night. It was the second of his that I've been to. It was PHENOMENAL!!!

About after graduation: I'm thinking about serving a mission again. For those who don't know, about 16 months ago, I made the decision to serve a mission. Since I was only 19, though, I put it out of my mind for a while. Now that I turn 21 in a few months, (four to be exact), and I graduate in a few more months (6 to be exact) the thought has been popping up again. I talked to my bishop yesterday, and so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to serve a mission after I graduate. YAY FOR PLANS AFTER GRADUATION!!!

Also, I have a four day weekend for the 4th of July. I'm trying to find people to drive with me to california. If I can, then I'm heading home for a few days!!

Yay!!

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay for registering for last semesters!! Yay for plans for after graduating (i'm jealous). Yay for William Joseph. I went to his other one two years ago. He's amazing!