Sunday, September 27, 2009

I like to eat eat eat...

especially on fast sundays!!!


First off: my church starts at 1:30 this semester. Kill. Me. Now. Today was a hard day to fast.


Secondly: mom, I found a website where we could buy some "press button, receive bacon" stuff. We should look into it.


Thirdly: It's not a new boy I was talking about. It's an old one. A guy friend of mine that I went on a few dates with. Well we started chatting it up again, but he's off track and back in CA. I figure the only reason he keeps popping into my head is because I'm starting to fill out my mission application this semester.


How's everyone doing today??


I've noticed people getting very offended over small things lately. It makes me quite sad. So many people leaving the gospel because things just don't go their way. Well, sorry. My life never goes the way I plan it, and I'm still in the church.


Maybe that's a little harsh. I think I needed to vent that feeling though.


I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm tired and overstuffed and should really head off to bed. Hm. Maybe I will.


Here's a little prezzie for you all!


Love, Kacey

1 comment:

Corndog said...

nothing. the people that made this sighn are either hiding something or are really hilarious.joe barros